Click here to see suggested layouts for setting out a case and a ‘rebuttal’ of the other party’s case.
A review application will only be considered if you provide all the information requested and one of the grounds is met and is submitted on the correct application form preferably electronically. It is very important that the information is accurate as it will help us trace your appeal papers.
- Review application form (Word format)
Please select one of the options below to download a blank form to complete off-line
- application for Reinstatement of Proceedings (pdf format)
- application for Reinstatement of Proceedings (Word format)
- application for an extension of time in which to apply for reinstatement of proceedings (pdf format)
- application for an extension of time in which to apply for reinstatement of proceedings (Word format)
Billing Authorities and appellants are no longer required to submit a pre-hearing enquiry form. This follows from PS11 in the Consolidated Practice Statement, effective from April 2018.