Using the drop down list below, please select the billing authority (council) that sends you your council tax or rates bill. This will find the contact details for the Valuation Tribunal office that deals with your area. It will also lead you to any form you need, with the correct return address already on it.


Welcome to the Valuation Tribunal Service

Please choose from the following options or click the X above to go to the site home page.