Need help reading our website?
We have added digital inclusion software, Browsealoud, to our website – making our content more accessible for you with reading and translation support. The service is free.
To try it out
Click on the Browsealoud icon that appears at of your screen on the right-hand side to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better:
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifier: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit your individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from a floating toolbar – allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
There is a video clip that you can watch by clicking here.
Or, visit support.texthelp.com, the dedicated support portal from Texthelp – the makers of Browsealoud.
Did you find Browsealoud useful?
Texthelp welcome feedback to help them provide the very best digital inclusion software for those who need it. To let them know what you think of Browsealoud, contact email@example.com.