We include here responses to requests made to us under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 which we feel are of wider public interest. Our criteria for including a response in this list will include
- where there is a public interest in the disclosure
- where we have spent public money or used resources
We will not publish any personal data.
The list will be reviewed quarterly.
- Art owned by the VTS
- Rating appeals: clearance of pre 30/9/13 proposals by 31/7/15 (Chancellor’s Autumn Statement Target)
- Listing and clearances of rating appeals (number of times listed)
- Numbers of listed and determined council tax appeals 2009-18
In 2018-19 there were 44 requests for data under the Act, 11 more than in the previous year. All requests were dealt with within the statutory time limits and no internal reviews were requested during the year. No complaint about the way these requests were handled was made to the Information Commissioner.