We include here responses to requests made to us under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 which we feel are of wider public interest. Our criteria for including a response in this list will include
- where there is a public interest in the disclosure
- where we have spent public money or used resources
We will not publish any personal data.
The list will be reviewed quarterly.
- Art owned by the VTS
- Rating appeals: clearance of pre 30/9/13 proposals by 31/7/15 (Chancellor’s Autumn Statement Target)
- Listing and clearances of rating appeals (number of times listed)
- Numbers of listed and determined council tax appeals 2009-18
- Successful appeals against VOA invalidity notices
- Represented appeals against the 2017 rating list
In 2019-20 there were 37 requests under the Freedom of Information Act for information that is not readily available, down from last year’s 44. All requests were dealt with within the statutory time limit. One internal review was requested during the year but was not upheld. No complaint about the way these requests were handled was made to the Information Commissioner.