Wednesday, 10 February 2016



In the box below, please type the billing authority (council) that sends you your council tax or rates bill. This will find the contact details for the Valuation Tribunal office that deals with your area. It will also lead you to any form you need, with the correct return address on it.


Contact Us
Link to GOV.UK